Are you looking for University of Dodoma (UDOM), Short-Term Course (students and early careers) Application status requirement admission student portal email contact details online OAS College school institute olams confirmation multiple programmes. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
This Short-Term Course aims at equipping graduate students and early careers with cutting-edge knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for performing research studies in an ethical manner. The outcomes of the course will include improvement of human subject protection in research, highquality research design, and output as well as increased awareness of ethical issues in research.
University of Dodoma (UDOM)
The course will be facilitated by experts from the University of Dodoma (UDOM), the University of Oslo (UiO), and the Muhimbili University of Health and Applied Sciences (MUHAS).
The course seeks to build the capacity of participants for:
- Demonstrating knowledge of health and legal systems structure related to research regulation in Tanzania,
- Appraising research proposals and reports for ethical standards,
- Applying ethical theories and principles to inform policy and decision-making processes
- Displaying behaviors consistent with professional ethical conduct,
- Demonstrating the ability for lifelong learning and professional development in research ethics, and
- Supporting and advising researchers and scholars to adhere to ethical norms in research.
- Ethical values and culture, the concept of goodness in medical and health-related research,
- The history of medical and health-related research, core ethical principles,
- REC-Applications and safe storage of sensitive data,
- International moral standards versus local needs,
- Research integrity and scientific misconduct,
- Designing scientifically and ethically sound studies,
- Research ethics challenges in resource-poor settings,
- Benefit sharing pertaining to scientific research and its applications,
- Research ethics challenges in traditional medicine, and
- Research ethics challenges in post-disaster situations.
The course is intended for PhD students as well as early-career researchers.
Method of Delivery
The course will be delivered through a combination of approaches, including interactive lectures, videos, group discussions, case discussions, assignments, and role play.
The scope of the course will be 60 hours full-time.
Date Course dates: 13th – 17th November, 2023
Registration deadline: 8th November, 2023
Fee and Mode of Payment Course fee:
TZS 150,000 for UDOM graduate students and TZS 300,000 for non-UDOM students. All payments should be deposited in the following bank account;
|UDOM CONSULTANCY AND SPECIAL PROGRAM
|Short Course on Academic Writing and Communication
Number of course participants: Limited number of spaces (30 participants) allowed 10 Venue: This training will be conducted at UDOM.
Award: Certificates will be awarded to participants who attain the minimum course requirements.
Mode of Application
UDOM Short-Term Course (students and early careers) Application Application/registration should be made using an online form through this PDF FILE
Please contact Dr. David Z. Munisi Mob: 0762 850 502 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Mussa Martin Mob: 0659 747 499 Email: email@example.com