Are you looking for HEF Student Portal Account www.hef.co.ke ‘Steps’ To Start why NFM Requirements Faq Contacts Email address Application Loan Status TVET colleges funding Model KUCCPS UG Helb. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Learn about the New Higher Education Financing – HEF Student Portal Model by going to portal.hef.co.ke and entering your email address and password. First-time candidates for Higher Education Financing should use their KCSE credentials to create an account on the HEF Portal.
Requirements for the New Higher Education Financing (HEF) Model Applications
Here is the list of application requirements before applying for government financing under the New Funding Model.
The following documents will be required;
- A valid email address
- KCPE and KCSE index numbers and year of exam
- Passport size photo
- Copy of applicant’s National ID (for loan application)
- College/University admission letter
- Applicant’s parents’ registered telephone number
- Applicant’s parents’ national ID number
- Death certificate if any of the applicant’s parents is deceased and the applicant’s birth certificate
- Two guarantors’ (Can be applicant’s parents) ID numbers and registered telephone numbers (for loan application)
- Copy of the sponsorship letter if you were sponsored in Secondary school
How to Access the HEF Portal
Follow these steps to discover and register for the new Higher Education Financing model account.
- Explore https://www.hef.co.ke/ Website
- Tap on Portals
- Login if you already have an account
- Register to create a HEF Student Account
- HEF Student Portal Registration and Account Creation
Hef Portal, First-time candidates for Higher Education Financing loans and scholarships must set up a student account with HEF. Here are the actions to take:
- Sign in HEF Account
- Tap on the Register button
- Specify If you have a National ID Number to proceed
- Enter your National ID Number and First Name (as per your ID)
- Choose the Type of National ID card
- Tap to Validate
- Wait for the system to validate your details
- Fill out all required field
- An account activation code will be sent to your email inbox. Follow the link to activate your account.
- Access the HEF Online Application Form
Learn how to apply for loans, scholarships, and bursaries for higher education.
How to Get a HEF Loan, Scholarship, or Bursary
To complete the HEF online application form, follow these detailed steps.
- Login HEF Portal
- Enter your login credentials
- Fill out your bio-data
- Enter your primary and secondary school details
- Fill out the details of your higher institution and upload your admission letter
- Fill out your parents’ details
- Tick the checkbox depending on your preference
- Tap on the save and submit button to proceed
- Enter your ID number and first name as indicated on your National ID
- Select the type of ID (ie. Kenya ID, Foreign ID)
- Tap on the validate button to confirm
- Tap on the loan product you want to apply
- Enter the details of your guarantor
- A verification code will be sent to your guarantor’s phone for confirmation
- Enter the verification code into the field provided
- Preview your application entries to ensure there are no errors (NB: Changes cannot be made once your application is submitted)
- Tap on the submit button to complete the application process
How to Login HEF Student Portal
HEF Student Portal: Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to access and login to the Higher Education Financing students portal.
- Access HEF Application Portal
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Tap on the Login button
- How to Reset HEF Portal Password
- Applicants who have forgotten their Higher Education Financing (HEF) portal login credentials to follow these steps to recover them.
Access HEF Sign In
Tap Forgot Password
Enter your Email Address
A link will be sent to your Email
Note: If you do not receive your HEF activation email, please check your spam folder for the activation link. Locate the HEF contact.
Follow the link to reset your password
Government Loans, Scholarships, and Bursaries in Kenya
You can apply for government scholarships, loans, and bursaries through any of the following websites:
Higher Education Fund – HEF Portal to apply for scholarships and loans.
Access the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) to apply for education loans as an Undergraduate student. Returning students apply for HELB subsequent loans.
Discover Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KUCCPS Student Portal on available scholarships and bursaries. Find out the latest KUCCPS application and revision of courses.
Afya Elimu Fund – AEF Loan Application Explore the Universities Fund, UF to check out Universities Fund for more scholarship and bursary options.
Find the 3 Simple Ways to Check Your HELB Loan Disbursement Status Online. Here’s how you can withdraw your HELB loan via Mpesa or USSD code. Know your HELB batch number.
Thanks For reading.