Are you looking for Muhimbili University Of Health and Allied Sciences (Muhas), e-Learning Portal soma.muhas.ac.tz ‘Steps’ To Start account admission requirement resit admissions application programmes student selected candidates contact email address course faculty. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Muhas e-Learning Portal
Learn how to effortlessly access the Muhas e-Learning Portal – soma.muhas.ac.tz/ is simply an online Learning portal where students can access their educational activities online.
To start the Muhimbili University Of Health and Allied Sciences (Muhas) e-Learning school activities, you will need a MUHAS e-Learning Portal. Therefore it is advisable that all students should create one.
If you want to know how to log in, sign in/up, retrieve, change, or reset your profile/account dashboard password on the Muhimbili University Of Health and Allied Sciences, Muhas E-Learning login portal online, read on.
How to Access Muhas e-Learning Portal
To access the Muhimbili University Of Health and Allied Sciences e-Learning Portal, Follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to the Muhas official website in your web browser.
- Look for the e-Learning area or use the search box to find the Muhimbili University Of Health and Allied Sciences e-Learning Portal.
- To enter the portal, click on the provided link.
How to Login Muhas e-Learning Portal
Logging in is the next step after accessing the Muhimbili University Of Health and Allied Sciences e-Learning Portal. What you must do is as follows:
- Navigate to the Muhas e-Learning Portal website.
- Enter your Username and Password here. Make sure you type the correct characters, paying attention to uppercase and lowercase differences.
- Then, to enter the site, click the Sign in button.
Changing or Reset Muhas E-Learning Login Password
If you have forgotten your Muhimbili University Of Health and Allied Sciences E-Learning Login Password, you can change or reset it by following the procedures below.
- To begin, navigate to the Portal Login page.
- Then, select the Forgot/Change Password option. This takes you to the password reset page.
- You will be asked to input your cellphone number on the password reset page. Please ensure that you have access to the mobile number linked with your e-Learning Portal account at the Muhimbili University Of Health and Allied Sciences.
- In the supplied field, enter your mobile phone number. Make sure to enter it in the correct format, for example, +255-22-2700493
- After you’ve entered your phone number, click the “Submit” or “Reset Password” option.
- An SMS containing a verification code will be sent to your phone. Find the code on your mobile device.
- Enter the verification code you received in the appropriate space on the password reset page.
- After correctly inputting the verification code, you will be prompted to create a new password.
- Choose a new password that fits the required standards while remaining secure and memorable. It is recommended that you use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Re-enter your new password to ensure its accuracy and to avoid typing errors.
- Lastly, to finish the process, click the “Reset Password” or “Save” button.
Congratulations! You have successfully reset your e-Learning Portal password using your mobile number. Remember to keep your new password secure and easily memorable to avoid any future login difficulties.
Muhas e-Learning Portal soma.muhas.ac.tz You can now continue your online learning adventure at the University of Dar es Salaam now that your access has been restored.
Take advantage of the amazing educational materials and services provided by the Muhimbili University Of Health and Allied Sciences e-Learning Portal. Happy studying!
Thanks For reading.