Network Operation Center (NOC) Analyst job vacancy at CRDB Bank. The CRDB Bank is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is registered with the Bank of Tanzania, which is the central bank and supervisor of all banks in the country.
CRDB Bank PLC – Benki ya CRDB
Dar es Salaam February 10, 2024
Job Reporting To: Manager Network Operating Centre
To monitor large computer networks and servers for problems from a central location or remotely to ensure that services run efficiently without interruption, identify potential service issues proactively and ensure timely service restoration from service incidents when service issues occur.
- Proactive and reactive monitoring of technology systems including Servers, Network Infrastructure, Applications, Databases, ATMs, POS as well Data Center environment using the available monitoring tools.
- Support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements. Varied shift schedules may include day or evening/odd hours.
- Working with flexibility in different shifts for the NOC operations and performance in an efficient and effective manner to ensure maximum possible service availability, performance and capacity.
- Recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact.
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams and between ICT Department and stakeholders (internal and external) with respect to service performance and availability. This include Branches, ATMs, Business units, Aggregators, MNOs, third-parties, who are linked to the Bank’s payment systems among others
- First line troubleshooting of incidents arising from monitoring, by recording incidents and correlate them with the events, apply appropriate workarounds, communicate and coordinate resolution with other support levels including third party partners and vendors.
- Work with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles
- Collect and review performance reports for various systems, and report trends in hardware and application performance to assist senior technical personnel to predict future issues or outages
- Escalating complicated issues to management, other IT resources, third parties and/or vendors, as appropriate.
- Tracking and documenting all defects and resolutions in detail through a designated ticketing system.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree from an authorized university in computer systems technology or a similar discipline
- ICT qualifications in service management.
- A minimum of one year’s experience managing a network operation center in a telecom or banking setting.
- Extensive familiarity with a range of monitoring and ticketing systems
- Fundamental understanding of basic banking software
- Basic Understanding of Branch Operations and Banking
- Familiarity with enterprise service monitoring systems, such as Dynatrace, APM Microfocus, and SolarWinds
Experience with all aspects of networking including IP, TCP, VPNs, Routers, Switches, and Firewalls.
Deadline: 18th February 2024
Network Operation Center (NOC) Analyst job vacancy at CRDB Bank CLICK HERE TO APPLY