Are you looking for ECZ Grade 9 Zambia Examination Timetable www.exams-council.org.zm PDF Check Out download ecz portal ecz results login statement of results checking 2023 online verification timetable for grade 7 grade 12 and grade 9 results 2023/2024 Online candidate Registration System OCRS e-SOR Smart Revision Portal Teveta Grade 9 Level 3 how to check ecz grade 9,7,12 results 2023/2024 services examination. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
SUPERVISORS ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO ENSURE THAT THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ARE BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE OF THE CANDIDATES UNDER EXAMINATION
ECZ Grade 7 Timetable 2024 Teachers are advised to take care that their pupils are carefully drilled to carry out these directions. Numbers 1.3, 1.4 and 1.11 below are very frequently disregarded and candidates sometimes suffer a loss of marks in consequence.
ECZ Grade 9 Zambia Examination Timetable www.exams-council.org.zm PDF Check Out through official Examinations Council of Zambia website
1.0 IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- 1.1 Be seated in the Examination Room five minutes before the start of the Examination. No talking is allowed once you are in the Examination Room.
- 1.2. If an Examination Question paper for which you are not entered is handed to you, or if an examination question paper which is not being written in that session is given to you or questions indicate that a map or other form should also have been given out, inform the Supervisor immediately.
- 1.3. Attend carefully to any general instructions that may be given at the head of a question paper (e.g., Directions limiting the number of questions that may be answered).
- 1.4. Write the Centre Number, and Candidate Examination Number in the spaces provided on the Answer Booklet/Answer Sheet. The above information must also be written on any loose papers which you have used, e.g., maps, graph paper.
- 1.5. Leave a margin at both right-hand and left-hand edges. Begin the answer to each separate part of a question on a fresh line.
1.6. Do not fold your Answer Sheets/Booklets at any time.
- 1.7. Do not copy the question.
- 1.8. Leave a blank space after the answer to each question.
- 1.9. Remember that handwriting and spelling will be taken into account. Candidates are required to write their answers in black or blue ink. Red ink must not be used. Fountain pens or ballpoint pens may be used. Candidates are warned that the use of pale blue ball-point pens contributes to illegibility and that if their work cannot be read, they automatically penalize themselves.
- 1.10. Bring mathematical and drawing instruments for subjects for which they will be needed.
- 1.11. Candidates are warned that the use of Electronic Calculators in the Examination Room is limited strictly to non-programmable calculators. Pocket computers and any other supplementary material must in no circumstances be taken into the Examination Room.
NOTE: No additional time will be allowed for the failure of a Calculator in the Examination Room.
- 1.12. Read each question very carefully.
- 1.13. Do not spend too much time answering one question so as to leave yourself no time to answer others which you are able to answer. Much time may be wasted in writing down information that is not asked for, and no marks are given for it.
- 1.14. As soon as notice is given to stop writing, check that you have written your Examination Number and Centre Number on the Answer Booklet/Answer Sheet before handing in to the invigilator.
- 1.15. A candidate who arrives after 30 minutes from the starting time of an examination will not be allowed to enter into the Examination Room. Absolute punctuality is essential for all papers. Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Room half an hour before the end of the period allotted to the paper except by special permission of the Supervisor.
- 1.16 Candidates with Special Educational Needs (SEN) are eligible for 25 percent extra writing time.
2.0 CAUTIONS TO CANDIDATES AND TEACHERS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION
- 2.1 The Head of School/Centre shall announce to the candidates at an assembly that examinations are about to start and caution them not to involve themselves in examination malpractices such as smuggling of unauthorized materials like exercise books, notes, text books, cellular phones, etc. into the examination room or to allow somebody else writing an examination on their behalf.
- 2.2 Where a candidate will be involved in examination malpractice, all results of such a candidate in all subjects will be nullified.
- 2.3 All articles such as exercise books, notes, text books, cellular phones, etc. should not be allowed in the examination room.
- 2.4 Where a teacher or some other person writes an examination on behalf of a candidate, the results of such a candidate will be nullified in all subjects. The teacher will face criminal prosecution as well as disciplinary action. Any other person who may not be a Ministry of Education official will be reported to the police for criminal prosecution.
- 2.5 Teachers in examination classes should also actively sensitize candidates against examination malpractices and the ensuing penalties which include nullification of all results and being barred from writing examinations conducted by the Examinations Council of Zambia.
- 2.6 Candidates must not take any used or unused Answer Booklets out of the Examination Room. All rough work must be done on the official answer paper.
- 2.7 Disorderly conduct or causing disturbances in or near the Examination Room shall be treated as misconduct leading to disqualification and nullification of results in all the subjects.
- 2.8 Use of vulgar Language in or near the Examination Room or on the scripts will be treated as misconduct leading to disqualification and nullification of results in all the subjects.